Sam's Recap:
Recap- Chad has no AC currently. Chad and Jason sat and talked like two old ladies while Prof and I rolled. Then Jason (old lady #2) put his tea cup down as if bothered that he had to quit talking to Chad and embarrassed me with a wrist lock and then went back to talking to Chad about a split zone and other AC related things. Chad dropped weight on me and had his way for most of the roll time we had. I forgot my socks. Prof performed dark arts on Jason’s leg and I also suffered under his onslaught. We had no music which tells me Jason’s “Wham” playlist wasn’t available. I apparently have forgotten how to drop weight or “gotten lighter” which is code for sucking at dropping weight. Did I miss anything?
Tony (purple) = 18
Josh M. (blue-3) = 26
Duy (white-4) = 3
Sam (white-3) = 30
Eddie (white-2) = 25
Chad (white-2) = 15
Brady (white-1) = 33
Abner (white) = 26
Justin (white) = 23
Caleb (white) = 17
Ryan (white) = 7
Evan (white) = 2

No comments:
Post a Comment