Monday, August 3, 2026

FRIDAY, 31 JULY 2026

Today was a training day for me, Jason, Sam, Chad, and Justin.  I headbutted Chad in the mouth...yes, on accident...and still have a forehead knot on Monday, 3 August.  

SAM'S RECAP:

Recap- my journalistic integrity was challenged today and i was put on notice by “the management” prof. So I will try to shoot you straight in the recap today as always. Takeaways, Howard is a menace and is yet another “pressure” guy we have added to the fold. One look at him rolling today made me abandon my butterfly guard approach and I hung on for my life for the five minutes we spent together during our roll. Jason did mean things to both my arms and legs and gave me his blessing on dropping all of my weight on his coworker Charlie the next time we roll.  I won’t comment on my rolls with prof due to the disclaimer at the beginning of the post. We will just say that we have a difference of opinion on wording. I do want to comment on what is not debatable and that is me witnessing first hand prof striking his second uke on the mat. This time the victim was Chad and if Chad had been standing upright at the time, he would have undoubtedly started doing the chicken dance due to the force he was struck by. Two makes it a trend… all and all another good day of BJJ.

I forgot to mention prof also violently slammed my head into a heavy bag.

KRIS' REPLY:

Do unto Sam as he was going to do unto me, but I did it first .

SAM'S REJOINDER:

A minor detail I might have omitted.

 
Tony (purple) = 18

Josh M. (blue-3) = 26

Duy (white-4) = 3

Sam (white-3) = 31

Eddie (white-2) = 25

Chad (white-2) = 16

Brady (white-1) = 33

Abner (white) = 26

Justin (white) = 25

Caleb (white) = 17

Ryan (white) = 7

Evan (white) = 2


No comments:

Post a Comment