Wednesday, October 2, 2024

TUESDAY, 1 OCTOBER 2024

 Today was an open mat with me, Jason, Brady, and Abner 


"AbCap" 


Recap- Prof, Jason, Brady, and I had an open mat day.

We had already started the day off strong when Prof got word that Brady and I supposedly threatened to bring the SmackDown to the black belts. However, I was clearly not involved and it was Brady who was found guilty. The jury will decide his sentencing at a later date. 

Prof and Jason had their usual rolls where it's 60% bickering and 40% BJJ, but at least it was entertaining. Brady and I tried our best against them today and both got our own victories.

Brady was able to get a "well-earned" submission on Jason, and I was able to avoid getting submitted by Jason in one instance. 

At a certain point today, Jason decided to point out that I had female qualities, which I decided to take as a compliment. I hope to use these features to my benefit at some point of my BJJ journey. Lastly, Prof and I stayed and conversed about the realities of Martial Arts training. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 21

Duy (white-3) = 28

Sam (white-3) = 19

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 25

Brady (white-1) = 6

Abner (white) = 7

Caleb (white) = 6




No comments:

Post a Comment