Saturday, September 21, 2024

SATURDAY, 21 SEPTEMBER 2024

Today was a training session with me, Jason, and Sam.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- take aways from today. Jason (AKA the black belt who must not be named) reverse arm barred me today. I really thought I was past that point in our cuddling relationship. Sadly, I am not. 

Prof, well he was Prof. I took umbrage to the fact that he was discussing math problems/solutions with the Black belt who must not be named while rolling with me. I have standards about how people should conduct themselves while submitting me.

What else? On a positive note I was not wrist locked. I mean, why wrist lock someone when you have so many other submissions you can use on them? I look forward to the Gi and all of us getting back onto the mats together again. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 19

Duy (white-3) = 28

Sam (white-3) = 18

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 24

Caleb (white) = 6

Abner (white) = 6



No comments:

Post a Comment