Saturday, September 21, 2024

SATURDAY, 21 SEPTEMBER 2024

Today was a training session with me, Jason, Sam, and Brady.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- take aways from today. Jason (AKA the black belt who must not be named) reverse arm barred me today. I really thought I was past that point in our cuddling relationship. Sadly, I am not. 

Prof, well he was Prof. I took umbrage to the fact that he was discussing math problems/solutions with the Black belt who must not be named while rolling with me. I have standards about how people should conduct themselves while submitting me.
 
Young Brady was there and was inverting and we learned the story of his hearing loss, which occurred due to an injury fighting a bear when he was seven years old😉. 

What else? On a positive note I was not wrist locked. I mean, why wrist lock someone when you have so many other submissions you can use on them? I look forward to the Gi and all of us getting back onto the mats together again. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 19

Duy (white-3) = 28

Sam (white-3) = 18

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 24

Brady (white-1) = 5

Caleb (white) = 6

Abner (white) = 6



No comments:

Post a Comment