Saturday, June 29, 2024

FRIDAY, 28 JUNE 2024

Today's class had me, Josh M., Sam, Eddie, and Brady.

Today's class focused on side control escapes and a review of the hip bump sweep.


Sam's Recap:

Recap- work got in the way a bit this morning and I was late. I very much hate being late, just so you know.
  
We worked on a hip bump sweep and I looked like it was my first day with prosthetic limbs when I tried to demonstrate it with Edward during drilling. Safe to say the ukes will not have to fear the hip bump sweep from me for some time. 

We also worked on escapes from side control.  Edward and I had our fourth civil roll in a row. Prof throttled me and Brady multiple times and with the same subs. At this point I don't feel like I need to name the subs. We all know what he does...😉 we missed Chad, and Duy. 

As it was just Prof. Josh, Edward, Brady and me.  Also after Edward left there was back and forth about whether Edward was forcing Ginny to get out there and mow before it rained or not. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 2

Josh M. (blue-2) = 3

Duy (white-3) = 16

Sam (white-2) = 28

Eddie (white-1) = 20

Chad (white-1) = 10

Brady (white) = 21

Caleb (white) = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment