Between 9:00 am and 10:00 am, I got in six, five-minute rounds with Sam before he had to depart to a doctor's appointment.
Jason and arrived at 10:00 am. We got two, five-minute rounds against each opponent.
Sam's Recap:
Recap- had to go early and get some rolls in prior to a doctors appt, so Prof accommodated me. I think we got 6 rolls in.
He commented before the last one that he had not wrist locked me and during the middle of our last roll I told him it was because he lacked the skill. Well I don't have to tell you how that ended up, but it was still fun to say it. 😉
All in all another good day of BJJ
Tony (purple) = 2
Duy (white-3) = 12
Sam (white-2) = 23
Eddie (white-1) = 15
Chad (white-1) = 8
Caleb (white) = 3

No comments:
Post a Comment