Wednesday, June 19, 2024

WEDNESDAY, 19 JUNE 2024

Today was just an open mat drilling/rolling session.

Between 9:00 am and 10:00 am, I got in six, five-minute rounds with Sam before he had to depart to a doctor's appointment.

Jason, Duy, and Brady arrived at 10:00 am.  We got two, five-minute rounds against each opponent.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- had to go early and get some rolls in prior to a doctors appt, so Prof accommodated me. I think we got 6 rolls in.
 
He commented before the last one that he had not wrist locked me and during the middle of our last roll I told him it was because he lacked the skill. Well I don't have to tell you how that ended up, but it was still fun to say it. 😉 

I told young Brady on the way out that he would need to carry the recap across the finish line since I was leaving early and would surely miss some shenanigans employed at the expense of my fellow ukes.  So Brady, what do you have for us?

Brady's Recap:


Brecap - After Sam riled Kris up, it was Prof, Jason, Duy, and myself there today to simulate murder. When I walked in the lights were all off which made me question if illicit activities were going on prior to my arrival but that's neither here nor there. We did a number of rolls, one of which Prof decided to use to show me a new submission from wrestling, which made me discover new neck muscles. Duy unfortunately crossed his legs while on my back, a highly unfortunate mistake I could not let slide. There was also an instance in which Prof cried out in pain with Jason on top of him but it appeared to be more pain of the heart rather than pain of the body. Oh yeah, and we also had very revelatory commentary on Duy's initials of DP.
All in all another good day of BJJ

Tony (purple) = 2

Duy (white-3) = 12

Sam (white-2) = 23

Eddie (white-1) = 15

Chad (white-1) = 8

Brady (white) = 16

Caleb (white) = 3


No comments:

Post a Comment