Friday, July 12, 2024

FRIDAY, 12 JULY 2024

Today's class had me, Josh M., Sam, and Chad.

I taught four half-guard passes, three guard passes, and reviewed arm locks from side control.  

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof. Chad, Josh, and I were all present. We missed Edward and the Little Bastard and Duy. 

Guard passes were the order of the day as well as methods of escaping half guard and the family of arm breakers (kimura, Americana and arm bar) from side control. A lot covered. 

Three rolls today for me (two with Prof and one with Chad). Surprisingly, Prof defeated me. Alas, it was bound to happen eventually. 

Chad was a handful and spent most of our roll on top of me. Sometimes you are the hammer and sometimes you are the nail. I think I was the nail today but I did get to work on my escapes, and they need more work. Finally, the owner of AFR came by and dropped off a new fan, said something about it being Eddie proof. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 3

Josh M. (blue-2) = 8

Duy (white-3) = 17

Sam (white-2) = 36

Eddie (white-1) = 25

Chad (white-1) = 15

Brady (white) = 27

Caleb (white) = 4



No comments:

Post a Comment