Monday, July 15, 2024

MONDAY, 15 JULY 2024

Today's class had me, Josh M., Sam, Chad, and Brady.  We focused on reviewing standing guard passes and then moved to escaping being pinned in the bottom half-guard.  We drilled several submissions from the escape, as well.


Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof myself, young  Brady, Josh and Chad all present. 

Fun time. Went through half guard escapes from headlocks and a whole sequence of things we can go to. Really good stuff.

Josh was kind enough to show me how to tie my belt properly, I mean it's only been 51 weeks we have been at it, it would have come eventually. 

I did not roll and will have to crowd source a bit. Brady is serving a nine month suspension from adding to the recap so I will have to go to Chad and Prof to round it out. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.


Tony (purple) = 3

Josh M. (blue-2) = 9

Duy (white-3) = 18

Sam (white-2) = 38

Eddie (white-1) = 25

Chad (white-1) = 16

Brady (white) = 29

Caleb (white) = 5



No comments:

Post a Comment