Tuesday, July 2, 2024

TUESDAY, 2 JULY 2024

Today was a training session with me, Jason, and Sam at Casa de Compton.  There were a total of ten, five-minute no gi rounds between the three of us.  

Sam's Recap:

Recap- the closest I got to a submission was getting out of the car to walk into Jason's garage. 

Both Prof and Jason had bad intentions for me at least in the first couple of rolls. I can now sympathize with hamsters that are fed to boa constructors or sheep fed to lions or.... well you get it, any predator that likes to play with its food before eating. 

In the first two rolls I was submitted inside the last 10 seconds first with a toe hold or heel hook, not sure which and then Prof got me in something or another only after both of them had given me 4:50 of false hope. 

I would like to say it got better after that and maybe there were moments but I will sum it up by saying sometimes you have to simply back away and respect the color of the belts.  They are black belts for a reason. 

All in all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 2

Josh M. (blue-2) = 3

Duy (white-3) = 16

Sam (white-2) = 30

Eddie (white-1) = 21

Chad (white-1) = 10

Brady (white) = 23

Caleb (white) = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment