Saturday, July 27, 2024

WEDNESDAY, 24 JULY 2024

Today was just a rolling session.  I trained with Sam from 9:00 am to 10:00 am so he could depart and participate in "official UPS business" with the new operations manager.  I remained another hour so Josh, Eddie, and Brady could get time in.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof was kind enough to come in early to thrash me. 9x in all today and two wrist locks I believe. He is my witness that in between rolls with both of us 3ft away, the fan fell to the floor. We can only blame Eddie for that and rightly so.

I was happy to earn a third stripe today, or did I? Sadly, no tape.  

Josh Moss asked me sadly if I was staying to roll when it was just he and I and Prof there. I knew intuitively what he was saying or in this case not saying. If you don't know, I will explain, he was saying are you leaving me to roll with D1 prof alone on a no gi day? 

I need to crowd source and ask if there is anything that needs to be added since I left early. Brady is still serving a nine month suspension so he is not allowed to add to the recap, so in the words of Ferris Bueller's teacher, "anyone...anyone?"

All in all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 3

Josh M. (blue-2) = 12

Duy (white-3) = 18

Sam (white-2) = 40 = promoted to three stripes

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 17

Brady (white) = 31

Caleb (white) = 5






No comments:

Post a Comment