Thursday, July 4, 2024

WEDNESDAY, 3 JULY 2024

Today's session was a no gi open mat.  Josh, Sam, and Eddie joined in for training time.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- first things first.  Even being 30 minutes late didn't stop Edward from knocking over the fan. 

Everyone got in 5-6 rolls. Edward and I worked on guard passing, and his guard retention is a lot better than mine but it does give me something to shoot for. 

We missed Chad and the question has to be asked if he has become a Comcast BJJ participant. I hope not because he makes it a little more fun when he is there and he also is good for telling me what I am forgetting during drilling when my kind draws a blank sometimes. 

Thankfully, no bread cutters today. Ok, so it was a no gi day.

We did discuss women in leadership and Edward was less than charitable and he scratched my nose and drew blood. I think it was right after he knocked over the fan. 

All in all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 2

Josh M. (blue-2) = 4

Duy (white-3) = 16

Sam (white-2) = 31

Eddie (white-1) = 22

Chad (white-1) = 10

Caleb (white) = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment