Thursday, July 4, 2024

WEDNESDAY, 3 JULY 2024

Today's session was a no gi open mat.  Josh, Sam, Eddie, and Brady joined in for training time.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- first things first. Brady went through the first stage of the disciplinary process today. He was represented by his steward Prof. and expectations and consequences that we all want to avoid were laid out. Now to a more pleasant subject.

Prof. the aforementioned Brady, Edward, Josh and I were all present today. Even being 30 minutes late didn't stop Edward from knocking over the fan. 

Everyone got in 5-6 rolls. Edward and I worked on guard passing, and his guard retention is a lot better than mine but it does give me something to shoot for. 

We missed Chad and the question has to be asked if he has become a Comcast BJJ participant. I hope not because he makes it a little more fun when he is there and he also is good for telling me what I am forgetting during drilling when my kind draws a blank sometimes. 

Thankfully, no bread cutters today. Ok, so it was a no gi day.

We did discuss women in leadership and Edward was less than charitable and he scratched my nose and drew blood. I think it was right after he knocked over the fan. 

All in all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 2

Josh M. (blue-2) = 4

Duy (white-3) = 16

Sam (white-2) = 31

Eddie (white-1) = 22

Chad (white-1) = 10

Brady (white) = 24

Caleb (white) = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment