Tuesday, July 9, 2024

MONDAY, 8 JULY 2024

Today's class had me, Josh M., Sam, Eddie, Chad, and Brady.

My focus today was to review north-south attacks and escapes from Saturday (or teach those who were not in attendance).  I neglected to review mount escapes on Friday, so we reviewed the "Pedro Sauer" and foot drag escapes.  A few rounds of free roll practice were provided.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof, myself, Josh, Chad, Edward and LB were all in attendance.

Note to self:do NOT partner with Edward on the north/south escapes. I think I now know how the north beat the south. They grabbed their ass cheeks and startled them. Maybe, maybe not, but it is certainly what Eddie did to me. I am still startled in fact. 

We worked on the Pedro Sauer escape, the aforementioned north/south position and some arm bars that can arise from those positions. 

Edward kicked over the fan, promptly left, and received ZERO harassment about not rolling. I was pressed for time and did an obligatory roll with Prof only to have him duct tape me with my gi and then submit me. I didn't care for that very much. 

Chad and Brady seemed to have a good roll going and again I had to leave so. LB would you like to add anything to the good day we had in BJJ?

Brecap:

Nothing major to add other than affirming Eddie's knocking over of the fan as he left.


 Tony (purple) = 3

Josh M. (blue-2) = 6

Duy (white-3) = 17

Sam (white-2) = 34

Eddie (white-1) = 24

Chad (white-1) = 13

Brady (white) = 26

Caleb (white) = 4


No comments:

Post a Comment