Monday, August 19, 2024

MONDAY, 19 AUGUST 2024

Today marks my 24th wedding anniversary.

Class today had me, Sam, Chad, and Abner.  

Sam arrived early and we engaged in some untimed flow rolls to help his butterfly guard and side control escapes.  When Abner and Chad arrived, I moved to a "Day One" approach with Abner in mind.  Full mount escapes were the techniques: trap an arm/trap a leg, the "Pedro Sauer" escape, and the Foot Drag were taught and drilled for an hour.  Chad and Abner had tow five-minute rounds following Sam's departure.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof, Chad, Abner and I were all present.  Young Brady and Edward were missed.
 
Trap an arm, trap a leg and the Pedro Sauer escape from full mount were taught.  

I rolled with Prof before class began for an undesignated time period and he AGAIN created a wrist lock friendly environment for us to explore together.  Additionally, he threw in a couple of Pearson chokes and he used my Gi against me. 

Abner saw the tail end of me impersonating a day one Uke. The struggle was real. 

Chad, anything noteworthy happen after I left?

All in all another good day of BJJ.

https://youtu.be/-iXCXZU807E?si=Qt_OdFZcp8_ZNOrg

https://youtu.be/aB4g50XIQho?si=9kHVMM6Cn_Cx0MbG

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 14

Duy (white-3) = 22

Sam (white-3) = 8

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 22

Brady (white) = 34

Caleb (white) = 6

Abner (white) = 1

No comments:

Post a Comment