Thursday, August 22, 2024

THURSDAY, 22 AUGUST 2024

Today was an open mat, no gi session at AFR with Duy, Sam, and Brady in attendance.  Following three, five-minute rounds against each of them, I departed and trained with Jason, adding an additional eight, five-minute rounds against him.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof, YB, Duy and myself all participated in rolling today. 

Light stretching followed by 5 minutes rolls. Duy came with bad intentions and unleashed fury on me for my first roll. I didn't fare too well.

Subsequent rolls were a mixed bag. Prof again did mean things to me, but what is new about that? Prof also did bad things to Duy and YB also.  So he was democratic about it. We agreed we need to name our new digs once we get in them.

Finally, we reached a consensus that we need to launch the little bastard out into competitive BJJ. Duy and I will pay the entry fee. We will live vicariously through him.

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 14

Duy (white-3) = 24

Sam (white-3) = 10

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 22

Brady (white) = 36

Caleb (white) = 6

Abner (white) = 1

No comments:

Post a Comment