Tuesday, August 27, 2024

TUESDAY, 27 AUGUST 2024

Today was just an open training with me, Jason, and Sam (Happy Birthday to Sam!). In all, I got in seven, five-minute rounds against the two of them.  Nick, via text, insulted Sam all the way from Seattle, declaring Sam's hands to be "meat claws."

Sam's Recap:

Recap- I just had the "pleasure" of being a crash dummy with Prof and Jason today at Jason's garage. Good news was I brought my neoprene socks, so no "Jimmy John's" feet. Bad news is my jiu jitsu landed me in some submissions. 

I was very pleased that no one clock watched and submitted me with >13 seconds left. 

I was not so pleased since they didn't have to do so because the submissions had occurred earlier in the rounds. 

Jason was kind enough as he always is to "show" me a new technique called a bicep slicer. I didn't get a good look at it because I was plastered to the mat with him on top of me. 

Prof was well......Prof, which means he repeatedly used the same tactics that I couldn't figure out cause why reach deeper into your bag of shenanigans when you don't have to?
Great way to celebrate my 56th trip around the sun and all and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 16

Duy (white-3) = 26

Sam (white-3) = 13

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 24

Brady (white) = 39

Caleb (white) = 6

Abner (white) = 3

No comments:

Post a Comment