Friday, August 16, 2024

WEDNESDAY, 7 AUGUST 2024

Today was an open mat, no gi session.  Sam, Brady, and AFR student/instructor Abner showed up.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof, young Brady, Abner (new), and myself were all in attendance. I had four rolls with Prof and one with Brady and one with Abner. Seems like a good guy. 

There was some banter about the word necessary. Prof said (I am paraphrasing) that he knew of someone in the BJJ community who could be mean and at times might say things that were certainly true but not entirely necessary. 
The question was then posed by the Uke who Prof loves, if him submitting me with a one arm Americana AND a wrist lock was "necessary".

I'll leave that the rest of the ukes who I'm sure have there own stories of what they think was and wasn't necessary in their rolls with Prof DSB. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 13

Duy (white-3) = 20

Sam (white-3) = 4

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 18

Brady (white) = 33

Caleb (white) = 6

No comments:

Post a Comment