Friday, August 30, 2024

WEDNESDAY, 28 AUGUST 2024

Today's class was a no gi open mat with me, Sam, Brady, and Abner.  I got in seven, five-minute rounds.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof. myself, young Brady and Abner all participated today in an open mat. Seven to eight rolls apiece and fairly uneventful. I broke a plastic chair by sitting in it.

Eddie, although not there, still knocked over the fan.

Chad was missed, as was Edward. 

After I was ridiculed last Saturday for leaving without rolling, it was good to get back on the mat with the young guns. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.


Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 16

Duy (white-3) = 26

Sam (white-3) = 14

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 24

Brady (white) = 40 

Caleb (white) = 6

Abner (white) = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment