Monday, August 19, 2024

SATURDAY, 17 AUGUST 2024

Today's class had me, Duy, Sam, and Chad.  Brady was in Philadelphia. Eddie remains injured. Caleb called out just before class started.

Per Duy's request, I focused on defenses while in the turtle.  We drilled rolling out opponent over and "crashing" into them before using a wrestling sit out escape. Additionally, we drilled a few attacks from the top to make us more aware of potential assaults.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof, Chad, Duy and I were there and I had  damp Gi to roll in. 

All things turtle were reviewed and I especially liked the shoulder roll that ended up with rib to rib pressure on certain people... I digress.  

We also worked on the "Michael Jackson Thriller move" and a sit out escape and maybe a few other variations that I can't recall. 

Rolling was relatively uneventful, other than someone again trying to wrist lock me.  Eddie knocked over the fan and we replayed the video of Duy farting on me. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 14

Duy (white-3) = 22

Sam (white-3) = 7

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 21

Brady (white) = 34

Caleb (white) = 6

No comments:

Post a Comment