Thursday, August 22, 2024

WEDNESDAY, 21 AUGUST 2024

Today was an open mat, no gi practice session.  Sam arrived at 9:00 am. I had forgotten that my 12 year-old had a dental appointment at 10:40 am, so I had to cut it way short. Duy and Brady arrived and we're able to get two five-minute rounds in, and I will add a session tomorrow to make up for my mistake.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof, me, YB and Duy all in attendance. Live rolls today with me getting a few extended sessions in with Prof early and YB and Duy getting a couple of rolls in before Prof had to leave. 

Prof insisted on trying to wrist lock me again. I did hold him off only to be arm barred several times. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 14

Duy (white-3) = 23

Sam (white-3) = 9

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 22

Brady (white) = 35

Caleb (white) = 6

Abner (white) = 1

No comments:

Post a Comment