Today's class had me and Sam, beginning at 9:00 am, and then Chad joined in at 10:00 am.
Sam and I worked on odds and ends, with long flow rolls and spot checks. With Chad's arrival, we worked on kazure kesa gatame escapes and arm bars from guard.
Sam's Recap:
Recap- first day back in over a week. I had several ass whippings saved up for Prof. In fact, before our first roll, he asked me what I wanted to work on and I said "whipping your ass."
Needless to say, things didn't quite go according to plan. We did get 3-4 rolls in and I did try to whip his ass. I just didn't execute the plan very well.
Eddie knocked over the fan. Chad came at 10:00 after I had already had my cuddle time with Prof. We did some drills.
Finally, what was with all the wrist locks today Prof, was it wrist lock Wednesday? I found myself yelling out in the rolls multiple times, "nooooo".
Edward get well soon.
All and all another good day of BJJ.
Tony (purple) = 4
Josh M. (blue-2) = 14
Duy (white-3) = 20
Sam (white-3) = 5
Eddie (white-1) = 27
Chad (white-1) = 19
Caleb (white) = 6

No comments:
Post a Comment