Friday, August 16, 2024

WEDNESDAY, 14 AUGUST 2024

Today's class had me and Sam, beginning at 9:00 am, and then Chad and Brady joined in at 10:00 am.

Sam and I worked on odds and ends, with long flow rolls and spot checks.  With Brady and Chad's arrivals, we worked on kazure kesa gatame escapes and arm bars from guard.

Sam's Recap:

Recap- first day back in over a week. I had several ass whippings saved up for Prof. In fact, before our first roll, he asked me what I wanted to work on and I said "whipping your ass."

Needless to say, things didn't quite go according to plan. We did get 3-4 rolls in and I did try to whip his ass. I just didn't execute the plan very well.

Eddie knocked over the fan. Chad and young Brady came at 10:00 after I had already had my cuddle time with Prof.  We did some drills and then I started to pack up to leave and the little bastard challenged me. And frankly, I really grew in my respect for him because of it. He might be a keeper after all.

However, the 9 month suspension of which he has only served one month of will NOT be reduced. We have to have standards. Finally, what was with all the wrist locks today Prof, was it wrist lock Wednesday?  I found myself yelling out in the rolls multiple times, "nooooo". 
Edward get well soon. 

All and all another good day of BJJ.

Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 14

Duy (white-3) = 20

Sam (white-3) = 5

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 19

Brady (white) = 34

Caleb (white) = 6


No comments:

Post a Comment