Saturday, August 3, 2024

MONDAY, 29 JULY 2024

 Today was a free training session with me, Jason, Josh M., and Sam.


Sam's Recap:

Recap- Prof, Jason, Josh, and I played a game of one of these ukes is not like the others today. 

One ankle lock, three to four arm bars and reverse arm bars later it was evident which one of us it was....

Prof employed a pretty devious tactic on me of pulling my Gi out of my belt holding it front of his eyes to read the washing instructions (while I was in side control) and very deliberately drawing my attention to my own Gi while he secretly plotted my demise all the while via an unrelated submit that I don't even remember.

We flew the fan at full mast today to honor Edward's knee and it did not fall over once. 

Edward, young Brady and Chad were missed.


Tony (purple) = 4

Josh M. (blue-2) = 13

Duy (white-3) = 19

Sam (white-3) = 2

Eddie (white-1) = 27

Chad (white-1) = 18

Brady (white) = 31

Caleb (white) = 5

No comments:

Post a Comment