Monday, February 25, 2013

SATURDAY NIGHT BJJ AND JUDO AT AFR

SATURDAY, 23 FEBRUARY 2013

For BJJ tonight, it was me and Jason for the first 55 minutes.  In effect, Nick showed up 35 minutes early for judo rather than 55 minutes late for BJJ.  I spent my time with Jason helping him develop his guard. I tied my feet to force me to do smash passes and help him develop a "leg circle" defense as I tried to pass.  Since this is the same method that I used with Nick, I feel confident that it will help Jason and help me in my smash passes and side control when I do pass.

I rolled, without my legs tied, with Jason.  Nick also rolled with Jason.

For judo, Jack (judo sandan) attended again.  There were, thus, five people in attendance (me, Jack, Nick, Jason, and Greg).  We covered our favorite throws and even added a little newaza for some perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment